7.15.2011

Tervort Family Reunion

Over the 4th of July weekend, the whole Tervort family went up to the cabin in Mount Pleasant for our family reunion.

I love this cabin. So cute and quaint!


Kathy and Kaylee.

Dan and I got to use our new camping stuff that Dave and Kathy gave us for our wedding! I didn't think Dan would be able to fit that air mattress in that tent. But there you go!

It might be a little big. But it wasn't too bad to sleep on!

Cute Baby Bridger and Caitlin.

Kathy, Dave, Tytan, Kaylee, and Caitlin. Baby Bridger and Kristy.



We enjoyed driving the 4 wheelers around. Beautiful scenery!


The Mount Pleasant Rodeo! This was my very first rodeo. I kind of knew what to expect, but I didn't expect it to be as much fun as it really was.


Mutton Bustin was so fun to watch. Next year, we are entering in the nieces and nephews.



The pig chase! This was so funny to watch. Kids 3-7 chased this greased pig around. So hilarious. Braxton, Caitlin and Tytan were so close to catch this pig, but it always slipped right out of their hands.

On the 4th of July, we went fishing at Electric Lake. This little lake was so beautiful. However, the fishing wasn't that great. They didn't like us! All together, we only caught 3 fish.

Jacob, Isaac, and Braden.

Riley, Jacob, and Audrey
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.