Daniel and I had the pleasure of attending Mary Jane and Parker's wedding dinner. It was fabulous! First of all, it was on the tenth floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, so it had a gorgeous view. Second, the food was amazing! We had fruit, salad, rolls, chicken, fish, prime rib, cheese cake. So good! Third, the entertainment was great. Mary Jane and Parker's families got up and "roasted" them. It was a nice roasting of their funny quirks. I liked it, it was funny. Then Mary Jane put a slideshow of their lives growing up. It was cute. We all had a good time. They are such an amazing, fun, nice, easy going couple. I CANNOT wait for them to move closer to us!
 |
| Mary Jane & Parker |
 |
| Dan & Chris (Mary Jane's parents) |
 |
| pretty flowers: love her colors! |
 |
| delicious desserts |
 |
| All of Mary Jane's best friends. She has so many! |
 |
| Dan & I, Ali & MJ |
 |
| I got this awesome shot of the temple at sunset. They're getting married there! |
What an awesome photo of the temple. I love the color and the composition.
ReplyDelete