Daniel and I are so excited about Community, and Parks & Rec!!! I love fall TV. And...we also started watching Chuck on the internet. We're on season two already. Have you watched all of them?
I haven't devoted my time to Parks and Rec but I do love the episodes I do watch! And I only watched one season of Chuck. Ooo I also love the Mentalist! Have you seen that?
Daniel and I are so excited about Community, and Parks & Rec!!! I love fall TV. And...we also started watching Chuck on the internet. We're on season two already. Have you watched all of them?
ReplyDeleteI haven't devoted my time to Parks and Rec but I do love the episodes I do watch! And I only watched one season of Chuck. Ooo I also love the Mentalist! Have you seen that?
ReplyDeleteWe love Chuck! You should start watching season two too! I haven't heard of the Mentalist. What is it about??
ReplyDeleteMaybe! I have so many shows I love. It is kinda like CSI, but not as gross and a lot more humorous!
ReplyDelete