10.16.2011

Go Dons!

This is what I have been doing every Friday for the past 2 months. I am officially a Spanish Fork Football fan now. Dan has been coaching the receivers for a couple of years now. He really enjoys coaching the games. They have been doing pretty good this season. They have 6 wins and 3 losses. Yesterday they killed Payson! It was a fun game!


I love their marching band. 5 people. haha. They are awesome. They are really actually pretty good being that small. I think it would be so hard to play an instrument, have a piece memorized, walk, and know where to walk. agree? 

My Grandma, Aunt Carolyn, Mama and Dad came with me! They have been so supportive. I don't like going by myself!
My coach Tervort :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, if I were you, I would just smother that good-looking coach with kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.