This is where I live now.
Elk Ridge, UT.
I went from big city to small town...and I really love it. Small towns are so great! I have never been to so many parades as I have this last summer. Payson, SF, Salem, Elk Ridge... I love parades now!
There are other things about living in a small town that are so great....
-Chickens cross the road
-Sometimes you get stuck driving behind a tractor
-You have to drive with your brights on at night so you don't run into any deer
-But you also can spotlight with your brights so you can see fields filled with deer (Dan does this frequently)
-I have a beautiful view from my house
-I drive past beautiful orchards and fields every day
-Everyone knows each other
I love Elk Ridge! Come visit!



I want to come! Let's plan a craft day next week at your house.
ReplyDelete