Saturday, we had a blast! It starting here, with iceskating. Salisbury Homes reserved this ice skating rink for all it's clients as a thank you for buying a house from them. We invited Jamie, Brad and kids to come along with us. It was their first time. They were naturals.
We brought Katie out in her stroller. She had a blast when Dan was spinning her around.
Second, our great friends, Brock and Stephanie offered us Brian Regan tickets! He called Daniel and said, "we can't go and the show is in about an hour, wanna go?" HECK YES! We were all over it. We hurried down to Salt Lake City and rushed to Abravenel Hall. We were only 30 minutes late and just in time to see Brian. He was so funny! But it was too short. I wish he went on longer.
![]() |
| Got a new hair cut and color! Cut 4 inches off. |
And lastly, we went out to dinner and to a Desert Star play with my family. Great way to end the night. I think I laughed harder in this play than I did at Brian Regan. It was soooo funny! The play was called CSI Provo: Decaffeinated DNA. It's a parody on mormon culture that I totally related with. hahaha. Go see it!
We were exhausted by the end of the night, but we had a blast!







I love your new hair! It is adorable!!! What happened to growing it out? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou guys have toooooo much fun. (I want to come and move in with you!)
ReplyDeletedesert star! we gotta go again.. you look cute!
ReplyDeleteJamie! I didn't know you do photography!! Wow! You are one talented lady! Anything else you do that I don't know about? Ice Skating Trip?!! How fun!! Love the new hair cut! Pretty good looking lady if you ask me! ha ha :) Xoxo
ReplyDelete