2.13.2012

Superbowl!

So did I really watch the superbowl? nope. But the guys sure had a good time watching it. The girls played games instead, which was a lot more fun. 
Ready, set, HIKE!
Paxton LOVES Dan. Whenever I run up to give Paxton a hug, he immediately says, "Danos". They are best buds.


Crazy Face!

Cute parents.




Ali came over to visit!
The Family. Minus Sandee and Paxton.
The Sibs! 
We love you Trevor!
Best buds since we were 2.

1 comment:

  1. That looked like ALOT of fun...but I may have been watching the game. Sorry girls. LOL The pictures are awesome and I'm glad you got so many of Trevor! Do you think you could send me the pics of the skiing day and super bowl...I'd love to have them for our memory book!? Thanks! Wish I could have been there. I was around 10 screaming kids, 8 adults that wouldn't stop talking so I could have just as easily watched the game in mute and got just as much out of it. LOL love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.