Paxtonian. Pakistan. Paxton. Cutest 2 year old nephew ever! I had so much
fun taking pictures of him. It was a good thing Dan was there as my
assistant, cuz he loves to make Pax laugh. This kid is full of
personality. He is such a happy boy. I love him very much!

![]() |
| He's a lucky boy because he was born on St. Patty's Day |
![]() |
| Cute mama and son |









Cute pics! Paxton is adorable and getting so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, I LOVE them! Thank you Thank you! You do an amazing job Jamie, I can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Jamie!! He is darling. Love that lucky boy.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Is the offer still open to do some for Katie? You are very talented!
ReplyDeletejamie! i didn't know you were a photographer! your nephew is so cute
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute! We've missed you in the mornings!
ReplyDelete