5.14.2012

Anniversary Date

 We decided to celebrate the anniversary a little early since it fell on Mother's Day this year. So on Friday, Dan told me not to plan anything for that whole day. Yay–I love surprises! So Friday morning when I was sound asleep, he woke me and surprised me with pretty flowers and breakfast!

After that, we went to a salon where he bought me a pedicure. Then we went to Provo and met my friend's new baby! John Wayne Maddox. Such a beautiful baby. I'm taking his pics on Tuesday!
After, we went to City Creek Mall! Woo. Dan has never been. We took TRAX down from our hotel. He loved it. He bought me some new sandals :) He's so great!
We stayed at the Sheraton Hotel. Dan booked it on Priceline and he was so proud he got a 4 star instead of a 3 star hotel for a good price. So...we walk into our room to these wonderful double beds. haha. We each got our own bed for our anniversary! how great! 
The next day we went and did sealings at the Temple. Such a wonderful experience.
Happy Anniversary Danny Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Ever since I got married, there's nothing I appreciate more than having a bed all to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.