Well this wasn't a huge project, because Dan got it done in two nights
practically. He was bored and decided he wanted to paint the family
room and the bathroom! OK! This is why I love my husband so much. He and my Aunt Carolyn
even picked out the color, so I did nothing! It was great! I love the
way it turned out. It adds so much more color into both rooms! Thanks
Danny!
Family Room
Before:
After:
Bathroom
Didn't get a before, but it was the same color as the family room.
After! Don't you love the stripes?







Love it! Umm... I need to come to your house again, it's been too long. I forgot that you did this.
ReplyDeleteNice work, Dan! Wanna come paint at my house? Haha! I love the blue color. It looks so happy and inviting.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks great!
ReplyDeletethe striped bathroom is so cute! i love it!
ReplyDelete