I know I'm a little late on this, but Happy Independence Day! Danny and I went to Mount Pleasant to spend the day with the fam! We watched the small town parade and watched the kids chase after the candy. Very entertaining. Once they started throwing out the free tshirts and waterbottles, Dan was all over it. He was determined to get them and ruthless to the kids and adults who were trying also. But of course he got em! That's my husband!
 |
| Rubber ducky man on four wheeler :) He didn't throw out candy so Katelin and Tytan were upset. |
 |
| Bridger boy! |
 |
| Katie and me |
Afterwards we went swimming! My nieces and nephews are dare devils–backflips, front flips, belly flops, dives gone wrong... so great!
Looks like a fun 4th!
ReplyDeleteIs it sad that I have lived in payson for 12 yrs now and I have never been to the grotto?! Crazy!