Erika finally got back from her trip to Peru! Last Friday, her and Ben came down our way for a double date. We went to CPK and to Trafalga. Good time!
![]() |
| This is how you make a ice cream cone. |
Then on Sunday it was Erika's Birthday! We went up to the cabin for dinner. Erika showed us her Peru pictures and then gave us presents! She is so nice. Then we sung to her and she opened her presents.
Happy 19th, Erika!
![]() |
| Grandma S collects owls and Grandma M collects thimbles. |














Looks like, once again, you guys had a blast! Love the pictures! Where's our gifts??? KIDDING! Can't wait to see all you again! I was telling Trevor its been since your wedding that I've been to Utah!
ReplyDeleteDo you think I'm crazy that I think your sister looks like a blonde Keira Knightly? I think she does. Looks like a fun night.
ReplyDeleteJamie dear! I just love you!! That is all! Xoxo
ReplyDelete