10.03.2012

More exciting news

Little Baby Jake was born!

My brother and sister-in-law had their adorable baby boy on August 29. 
We haven't met him in person yet, but get to in December! I can't wait to hold him!
He is so cute!

I made him a football beanie and a little hippo :)

 Also....
My sister is pregnant!!!

This news had me crying, I was so happy. They have been trying for 5 years to get pregnant. They adopted cute Paxton 2 1/2 years ago and he has made this family so happy. I am so excited there is another on the way! 

It was so fun to be pregnant with Sandee and now I will be with my sister! We will all have babes the same age! I'm so excited!




5 comments:

  1. For a second, I thought you were announcing the birth of your baby, and I was like, "That baby doesn't even look like a preemie!" I love the football beanie! And the hippo! Paxton is adopted? But he looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your family! That is one cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jame!! That's so exciting that your sister is pregnant too! Being pregnant with a sister is the best :) Sooo I'm thinkin I might want you to take some pics of our babe after he's born! Those newborn ones of Johnny are so cute! How old is a good age for them to be? You can respond on FB or email me at amyfaerber@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Especially the part about your sister--infertility is tough, but the Lord always has a plan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.