4.30.2013

Lucy @ 3 Months



Some things about Lucy at 3 months:

- She is 13 pounds.
-She will almost always smile at you if you get her eyes locked on you. She loves to smile with her tongue out. It’s so stinkin cute.
-She loves to suck on her hands. It’s not just her thumb, it’s her whole hand or both hands!
-She “talks” a lot too especially after she eats. That is when she is happiest. She will have a mini conversation with you.
-She is strong! I can pull her hands to help her sit up, but instead she stands up! Her neck is so strong now!
-She isn’t taking a bottle anymore. :( No good! I nursed her too long and spoiled her, so now we have to train her to like a bottle again.
-She is still sleeping through the night. Bedtime is 9:30 and she wakes up between 6:30-8. Awesome!
-She loves to watch TV! When she has a freak out or gets fussy, we hold her up to the TV and she calms down. She’s mesmerized by it! We call it TV therapy.
-She is very happy and calm (for the most part). She is a good baby! We love her so much!

Check out her 3 month photoshoot here!





First time at the beach
Learning to suck on toys instead of her hands
Visiting Grandpa at work. haha




Loves sucking on her hands.

She always falls asleep on papa's chest.

Likes to sleep with her arms out. 
Watchin TV



Smiling with her tongue out! 


4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!! I can't believe how fast she is growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously so darn cute I can't stand it! I love that first picture of her!! She is so darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog, love it! Check mine out when you have a minute - kristen-enjoyingeverymoment.blogspot.com.

    Lucy is SUCH a cute name... my favorite picture is probably the strawberry bum pants... I always loved it when my kids had pants like that. She is adorable. We should get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.