8.02.2013

Greene Valley Ranch

 I know I say this every year. But this is my Heaven on Earth. My favorite vacation. The amazing Greene Valley Ranch

It was Lucy's first year and she loved it. She loved being outside, going on rides, playing with the cousins, going swimming. It was fun to show her everything. I think she loved it as much as Daniel and I.
I wish we could go more than once a year. This place is breath taking! We love it so much. There is so much to do and so much to see. 
See for yourself!




Relaxing on the swings


Side by Side rides and 4 wheeler rides


Hanging out at the lodge


Exploring the town and eating at Beaver Lodge


Shooting Guns


Paddle boating, Canoeing


Rock Jumping into the river

The "L Dons": Logan Don, Luke Don, and Lucy Dawn. We love our Great Grandpa Moss!

Relaxing in the hammocks


Fishing



Swimming


Always fun. Always a blast. Can never get enough. Until next year ranch. 





1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Daniel looks just like uncle Dave in the swing pic, and just like aunt Kathy in the water pic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.