I never thought that I'd be going back to girls camp when I was 24. I felt like one of the girls again. Doing crafts, playing games, doing hand shakes, giggling... these girls are so much fun. One thing was different though, I brought little Lucy with me. She was the youngest beehive there! Everyone thought I was crazy for bringing her, but it really was so much fun with her there. I had like 20 baby sitters there. It was great! Even Daniel came for a little bit. It was his first girls camp too. He loved eating the food and doing the crafts. He made Lucy a "Be You tiful" block with a "Y" on the back side of it.
The highlights of camp were the volleyball game of the girls vs. the leaders and bishopric, sliding down the flume and everyone getting holes in their pants, the faith walk (I had to play the part of the devil), and the fun games we played. These girls are so amazing and so nice. I love being in the Young Women's with them!































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.