10.03.2014

Aggie BYU Football Game

K. I went to this game thinking the Aggies would most likely lose big time. Whelp, I was sure surprised when we kicked BYU's butt! It was an awesome game! It was so much fun having Ben and Erika come and cheer with me, even though Daniel did not like it cuz he was the outcast. During 3rd quarter, Dan and I had the opportunity through IMG to go sit in the radio booth to watch Greg Wrubell do what he does best. He amazed me. There is so much going on all around him, it amazed me how well he could announce the game and announce it without showed much emotion. We could tell that he was upset (obviously) about BYU losing cuz he kept throwing his pen down. I made sure to zip up my jacket so he couldn't see my Aggie shirt. He eventually turned around and said hi to us which was nice of him. Near the end of the game, Erika and I were pretty proud to sing our Aggie anthem. I could tell Daniel was super mad, so we all left a little early. (He gets a little sensitive about his Cougars losing). Yay for the Aggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.