Dan and I slept at my parent's again. It was kind of a sleepless night cuz Lucy woke up at 1. But once we got up, she was happy and we were very excited for Christmas. She gave papa, grandma, Erika and Ben all hugs and we went downstairs to open her presents. She was very spoiled. She got fun stickers, puzzles, cards and an Elmo in her stocking form Santa. Then dan and I gave her clothes, play food, doll magnets, and a panda bear. She had fun opening her gifts. Daniel gave me a tablet and I gave him clothes and a TV (that he got early from Black Friday).
Once we were done exchanging gifts, the rest of the crew came over and we ate yummy breakfast. Then we exchanged gifts. The grandkids all got spoiled by their grandparents. Lucy got a vacuum and play food, clothes and a hippo (her most favorite gifts). We had fun watching them open and play with their presents. Mom gave all of us girls a sewing machine! So nice! The men got speakers and a heater from dad. We all got another nice check. We are so blessed. For me, this year I really loved giving my gifts cuz I put a lot of time into them. I put most of our home videos on DVDs and gave them to my parents and siblings. We had so much fun watching them. I also put a lot of time making Erika and Ben a date basket. I think they liked it. After getting dressed, we rushed off to the Tervort's.
Oh and I forgot to say, the best thing was waking up to a white Christmas! It snowed sooo much!
Once we got to the Tervorts, gifts were immediately handed to us. Lucy got clothes, a bear, a
ball and a movie from Grandma and Papa. Daniel got speakers and I got new boots! Julie gave Lucy an Elsa costume and Baby boy some clothes. We gave everyone a Hawaii video. And we gave his parents a Hawaii book. After eating dinner, opening presents, we all went and watch the video. It was fun. Its so rewarding to see that everyone liked it.
Around 4:00, Daniel and I went home and put Lucy down for a nap which was much needed. Once she got up, we gave her her big Santa present– a new play kitchen! She loved it! We played with it the rest of the night. It was a very good Christmas!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.