4.03.2015

Lincoln @ One Month































My Sweet Little Guy is one month old. Wahoo! Isn't he a stud?

Some things about Lincoln at One Month old:
- He is a good eater and doesn't spit up much.
- He grunts a bunch. I just barely moved him into his crib at night so I sleep a lot better because I don't hear him grunting.
- He gets the hiccups a bunch. Poor kid. Hiccups are the worst.
- He takes a binkie and a bottle. Hallelujah! That's been so nice cuz Lucy didn't do either.
- He still has his hair. And he has beautiful olive skin which does break out a lot. He's starting to get cradle cap and acne. 
- He likes his carseat and always falls asleep in there. It is wonderful.
- He sure gets a lot of love from his sister. She loves to pet his head and his face. Then she pokes him and wipes her nose on him. Then gives him a kiss. It is painful, gross, but so sweet and cute.
- He weighs about 10 pounds. He is in some newborn clothes but they are getting a little tight. 0-3 is a little big. Mainly he just stays in his pjs all day. 
- He wakes up 2-3 times a night. Daniel takes a shift on the weekends which is nice. He's on a 3 hour routine. For this reason, I'm excited for him to get a little older. Sleep deprivation!

I love this little guy! 



1 comment:

  1. Awe so precious! I see his little thighs are starting to chunk out -- my FAVE! He looks so much like Lucy it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.