Here's another idea for my interchangeable door hang. I didn't see a turkey slat sign overlay at wood co that fit my board, so I just used the leaf for Fall. I LOVE how it turned out!
Materials used:
- leaf overlay
- Mendocino red paint
- wire
- gold spray paint
- cricut machine
- contact paper
- velcro
- sandpaper
- paint brush
See this post for how I made my board.
- First I sanded then painted the leaf red. I gave it 2 coats.
- Then I cut out hello and fall on the cricut machine onto contact paper.
- I stuck each letter on the middle of the leaf and pressed it down firmly.
- Then I spray painted the the middle of the leaf. I moved the spray can a little further and spray an edge of the leaf. I like the speckled look of the spray paint.
- Once that dried, I peeled off the letters.
- I tied on some wire, applied the velcro on back and put it on my door hang.
Here are a few other holidays I have done, Christmas will be next!
Hello Fall!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.