6.08.2016

Wood Connection: Fourth of July Door Hang

Hey everyone! I just made another overlay for my door hanger– This cute star for July 4th and 24th. It was so simple to make.


Materials needed:
- star overlay
- Navy paint
- scrapbook paper
- 1 yard of red ribbon
- sand paper
- paint brush
- velcro
- wood glue


First, trace the star onto the paper. Then paint the edges of your star blue. Cut out the paper. When the edges have dried, glue the paper on using wood glue. I sanded the edges a little. Then I tied the ribbon on and put the velcro on back. There ya have it! Simple as that.

Here's how to make the door hanger board.

And here are other overlays I have done for these months:
May/June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.