8.27.2016

Deer Creek Reservoir & Ward Party

Sandee and Trev invited us to go hang out at Deer Creek Reservoir. It's kind of like our last sha-bang before Dan starts school. Mindy and Remi came too! We had such a fun time floating on the tubes on the lake. We also tried paddle boarding! It is a lot easier in a lake than in the ocean! Lucy sat on the front of the board while I paddled around. It was good bonding time for us. Lincoln liked being on shore where he could walk around and play with rocks and sand rather than being confined in a tube. He's so mobile! It was a fun time!

After, we rushed to a ward party at the park. Kelli and I were in charge of doing a pinata for the kids. It was a hit! I love being primary president and knowing all these cute kids. Lucy and Lincoln had fun going down the blow up slide and playing some games. Lincoln kept sneaking suckers when the adults weren't looking. He's such a little thief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.