
This year the Chuck Theme was Vegas Night out. We had a roulette table and 2 black jack tables going, we had a smoothie and soda bar, fake cigarettes, pizza, prizes and at the end of the night a magician performed. It was also a ugly sweater party, so I took pics at the beginning of everyone in their ugly sweaters. Then Dan and I played some roulette. Everyone got their own set of chips. Then if you won more, you got more tickets to enter into the prize table. Dan and I aren't very good at winning, but managed to have as much as we started with and entered those tickets. The drawing didn't go in our favor this year. There was some cool prizes given away! But that was ok. I actually won the award for the ugliest sweater! Thanks Kaylee! She let me borrow her sweater.
After the prizes were given out, the magician came and entertained us. He was a funny guy!
It was a very fun night! I love seeing my family, seeing my coworkers and the managers. I have an awesome job!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.