
Lucy loves birthdays, especially her own. She was feeling so special all day. In the morning, she woke up to streamers on her door and the dining room was decorate with streamers and balloons. She loved it so much that we kept it up for a few days. I made her chocolate chip pancakes and then we went with Graham and Mindy and to the Aquarium. She wore her special birthday crown all day and got a couple of Happy Birthdays. After the Aquarium, I put Lincoln down for a nap and Lucy and I made cupcakes together. It was her favorite. I frosted them and she decorated them with pink sprinkles and Moana toppers. She loved it. Then we decorated more princess crowns for all her cousins who were coming over. For dinner, we went and ate at Lucy's Pizza. It's a New York thin crusted pizza place. They had "Lucy" signs everywhere. It was fun getting pics by them. It was a good place! After that, a bunch of our family came over to celebrate! We had cupcakes and ice cream. Then Lucy opened her gifts! Her favorite was her Moana outfit and necklace she got from Grandma Moss. Then we hung out and played Dance Dance for Kids. She had a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.