
Dan and I went on an early Valentines Date to beat the crowds. We went to Outback Steakhouse first and had a yummy meal. Then we wanted to do something fun besides a movie, so we went to the Provo Beach. We did the Ropes Course and Laser Tagging. The ropes course was a little scary at first. Ah, Heights! And there were lots of kids on it so it was hard not running into them. Dan and I went around for awhile on it and then made a competition out of it. We had to go from the start to the end as fast as we could. It was pretty entertaining and fun! After we joined a family and went Laser Tagging. I forgot how much fun that is! Dan's team beat us of course, he's had a little more experience since he goes all the time for his class. We had a fun time together! We walked around a little bit after that– it was 60 degrees outside. It was so nice! Love my Valentine!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.