7.11.2017

Ears pierced!



Miss Lucy got her ears pierced! She's mentioned it a couple of times but after getting a gift of earrings from Aunt Julie, she kept talking over and over about how she wanted them. I got mine done at 8 so that's what I was planning for her but I thought what the heck? I trust her to take care of them! So we went to Claire's and got them done. She picked out the pink butterfly earrings of course. Then my friend katelyn was the one to pierce them! She was shocked and I could tell her really hurt her so she came in for a hug real quick. But then katelyn immediately asked her if she wanted to see them so she didn't even have time to think about the pain! She loved them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.