Ths @ Payson
34-14
Game opener! Dan always likes to play his alma mater during pre season. It usually ends up being a good boost of confidence for the start of football. We had lots of things to fix from that game, but glad we won!
Ths vs Mountain View
55-13
Mountain view scored first this time, but by the time I got there (7:10) the score was already 21-7 or something like that. Wow! It was a great game! By half it was 41-7. Then dan put on the breaks. We won 55-13. My kids were a little crazy during this game which made the game a little harder to enjoy. Lincoln was being a big mama's boy and Lucy was emotional in the beginning and worried about her earrings. By the end of the game she disappeared to go get jewelry that dropped, man I was nervous and angry at her! Eventually Lincoln warmed up. Im glad I have lots of help!
Ths @ canyon view
26-20
The game was In cedar city this time. So the kids and I went to the jv game this week and watched them kill this team. For the varsity game my dad ended up going and gave me score updates. Canyon view was ahead a lot of the time with the score being 7-13 at half time. Then 3rd we got a touchdown so it was 14-13. With two minutes left in the game they scored another touchdown. But luckily we came back and scored again. So we went into over time. Then Haydn had an amazing catch and we won the game 26-20.
THS vs West
33-21
The kids and I were at the Ranch during this game. I felt so guilty being there and not being at Dan's game, but I'm sure happy that it was a good game and that they won! I had wifi this time, so I got constant updates from Kathy and Tony. Proud of my husband!
THS vs Uintah
37-7
This was our homecoming game. It was raining all day but stopped in time for the game. Phew. I ran the Chuck-A-Rama booth and did the Chuck of the game at half time, so it was busy! I was glad to have help from family with that and my kiddos. And also, it was an incredible game! We whooped them! It was pretty exciting during halftime to see the firework show and be winning. It was a proud moment for the T-Wolves. We are 5-0!!! Undefeated!
THS vs Wasatch
7-31
This game was our first region game, so it had a lot of weight on Dan's shoulders. If we won it would also mean a new record for Timpanogos. Unfortunately the game didn't go so great. Our quarterback got a concussion during 2nd quarter so from then on out, we went downhill. Plus it was super cold and wet and that didn't help. We had a lot of turnovers and stupid mistakes and the refs were awful. It was such a bummer game. I feel bad for Dan and his team.
THS @ Skyridge
21-24
After a long week of getting the kids motivated again, Dan knew that they were ready to play Skyridge. This team is the toughest one in our region. They're undefeated. The whole game was so close. We were always down, but only by 3 points most of the time. We played so hard! And we had some unfair calls of course. They were a tough team, but man I thought we played better than them. We came so close to winning. I was proud of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.