
Since Chuck A Rama advertises with DDM, I got invited to their Female fall out event. It was freaking amazing! It was all a surprise. We met at KSL building and had breakfast. Then a couple of vendors came and gave away some gifts- gift cards and a makeup bag. After we boarded the bus. I didn’t know anyone but sat by a nice gal named Charly. We got to be good friends! She’s very sweet. Also on the bus I won 2 ski passes to Brighton! We got to our destination finally which was the Montage at Deer Valley. Whoa! They treated us to a massage and relaxation in their spa which is the biggest one in Utah. It was fantastic! I got a massage, relaxed in the steam room, sauna and in the hot tub. It was nice but a little different hanging out with complete strangers. After we had lunch! Then they treated us to amazing s’mores. Also they showered us with more gifts- a minky couture blanket, a kate spade tumbler, a zagg phone charger, and a coach purse. The whole experience was unbelievable!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.