4.21.2019

Easter and Egg hunts






We always love Easter egg hunts. We had the neighborhood hunt, Tervort hunt, and Moss hunt.
Our neighborhood is awesome and organized an Easter egg hunt at Bonneville Park. We each brought 10 eggs for each of our kids. There were a ton of kids there! We scattered the eggs across the lawn and the kids went crazy. They picked up 10. THen went and played at the park with their friends after. It was a fun, nice day. I love where I live!

We had the Tervort Hunt in the backyard. The weather was acting up and it was slightly raining and it was a little chilly. But we still went for it and it turned out to be great. The kids got a lot of fun things.

On Easter day, we went to Stake conference. After we got home we did a little lesson for the kids about Easter. All week we had been talking about the Holy week and what Christ did during his last week. I bought the Easter book egg that explained each day. The kids loved it. 

Later that day we went to my parents. We had a delicious dinner and did an easter hunt out in the back yard. I loved getting the little babes all together. They looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.