11.28.2019

Thanksgiving 2019






Jack woke up with a fever but Dan and I thought it was teething so we took him to Thanksgiving at the Tervort's anyways. We had a delicious dinner, chatted with everyone, and watched Jack take more steps. He started coughing though and it sounded like croup so we left early. Kaylee let us borrow the nebulizer and our Doctor called in a steroid. Luckily there is a 24 hour walgreens open even on Thanksgiving. Dan was nice and stayed home with Jack because we didn't want to get others sick. I took Lucy and Lincoln and we went to my parents for dinner round 2. It was very good! Lucy and Lincoln had fun with their cousins. I felt sad not being there with my whole family though, but I'm grateful we weren't all sick. This is the second holiday that Jack has been sick, poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.