5.13.2020

Our 9th Anniversary





It was our first time on a date since Covid started and our first time going out to eat. It was lovely! We went to Red Fuego in Orem and had some delicious Peruvian food. After we went on a hike up Provo Canyon called Lost Falls. It was so nice to be out in the mountains by ourselves. The hike was tougher than we anticipated, but we made it to the top. The last part was so rocky and steep and still covered in snow in some parts. The waterfall was beautiful though and so was the view. On the way back down I had to go to the bathroom so bad and Dan kept making me laugh. Haha. I laughed so hard that I cried. We had a great time. I love my Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.