10.16.2020

Deer Hunt Camping







Dan was really excited to go hunting this year. He did a lot of scouting with Tony, Jason and Justin. They would get up at 3:30 in the morning to get up on the mountain to look for deer. They were very confident that they found a good spot to hunt when the time came. A day before the hunt started, we came up and camped with them. We found a spot up Payson Canyon to set up the trailer and Tony and Emily set theirs up too. IT WAS FREEZING. I do not like camping when it's cold and I was being a big baby. The kids had a blast though and played constantly with their cousins. Dan carved them some cool swords that they played with. We went on rides, ate yummy food, had good convos and we made the best of it, but I was glad to go home. Dan and the boys stayed of course and went hunting fo the next 2 days. Unfortunately not one of them shot a deer. I felt bad for him cuz of how much time he put into it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.