Jackson at 2 years:
- Jack ate his pancake so fast one morning and when he was finished, he held up his plate and said DONE!
- I said Jack you’re cute. He says Thanks! He starting to have little conversations.
- He likes saying the prayer with our help. Then shouts out AMEN! when he's done. He does awesome and repeats everything we say.
- He can count to 10. He sings his ABCs although only mom and dad can understand him.
- He loves to eat chocolate chips and craisins when he wakes up from his nap.
- At church, he pulled down my mask and pulled out his binkie and gave me a kiss. Then put up my mask.
- When I ask him a question, he responds “ummmmmm” before answering.
- While putting him to bed one night he said, “kisses!” Then I tell him I love him and linger a little bit and he says, “go away”. I said did you just tell me to go away? and he said “uh huh”.
- "Red light, green light. Saw you!!"
I love the stage he is in right now. He has the cutest little voice and talks all the time. He is very polite and always says Thank You, Please and You're Welcome. He loves to play with his siblings and he is still obsessed with trains, trucks, and cars. We love our cute two year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.