Dan and I woke at 8 AM but the kids had already been awake for awhile. They were patient and played upstairs as I got breakfast prepped. We got Jack up and read the nativity story, took the stair picture and let then let them come down! Unfortunately Santa's elves left a missing piece out of Jack's car ramp (one wheel) but he was excited for the ramp. Santa brought Lincoln a Captain America Shield and Lucy rollerblades. We got Jack a lego train that he was super excited about. It was so fun to see his reaction to everything. He was even excited about clothes. We got Lincoln bey-blades which were hard to use at first (dad had a hard time and wanted to return them) but mom figured it out and now Lincoln is a champ at them and loves them. We got Lucy gear for her rollerblades. She is really good at them and its only been a few days. We also got her a foot spa which I liked! Dan and I got each other a new mattress and Dan bought a new toy hauler. We ate breakfast (german pancakes) and then relaxed and played with toys. Then Grandma and Grandpa Moss came with GG Moss. We visited with them for a while until we had and leave to go to the Tervort's. This year we had a specific time to go visit since Covid. It was kind of nice though to spend quality time with just Dave and Kathy. We got them a nativity pyramid. They got the kids a transformer, tools and a sleepover kit. They loved them! When we got home, Dan made a delicious steak dinner. Then we hung out and play with toys. It was a wonderful day and I'm so happy no one was sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.