2.27.2021

Lincolns birthday party

I threw together a last minute Power Ranger birthday party for Lincoln. He invited his friends Luke, Liam, Andrew, and Aysten. We went to Dan's school where they played dodgeball, basketball, climb the rock wall, and ride scooters and bikes. I did a couple of power ranger activities where I bought them each a nerf gun so they could shoot the bad guy cups. I also bought the kids swords and masks so they could have a sword fight. Unfortunately, Lincoln wasn't feeling good after playing dodgeball and threw up. It was so sad. He didn't feel good the rest of the time and was lying on the bleachers. He did have energy to open presents so that was good. I just felt so bad for him. 

For the rest of the day, he took it easy but threw up a couple of more times. Darn stomach flu. I really hope it goes away by his birthday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.