Just a week after spring break, we went back to Hurricane. Jason and Lindsey wanted me to take their engagements and bridals out there. So we made it a family trip and Mindy and her family came along too. The first night I took their engagement pictures at Sand Hollow. It was a beautiful evening and fun to get to know Lindsey and her mom and sister. The next morning we got to open the pool for the first time this year, and spent all day in it. Then later I met up with Jason and Lindsey and her parents again and we drove into Zion formal pictures. It was quite the process to get there especially for Jason and Lindsay being in their wedding attire. We had to hike and not very hard hike, but it was a whole lot harder than I expected. We stopped along the way to take pictures and then end it at a beautiful Lookout. It was amazing and I’m so glad I got to do it in my career. But I don’t think I want to do it again. the next day Dan and I got away went on a little side-by-side ride in the sand dunes. It was great! And it ended up being a very fun trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.