Our new addition to the house: a fish tank. Dan brought it home after being at his school for the year. I wasn't too sure about it because it takes up room and it is a hastle to keep up. But... now I like it. I love looking and listening to the sounds. It is in a sense, soothing.
This is BLOOCH. The bug-eyed goldfish. The kids next door always come over to see him. He is the main attraction of the tank. All the other fish are boring to watch.

Well this past week, our beloved BLOOCH passed away. He lived a good long couple of years sucking the poo off of rocks, hoarding the food away from the other fish, and looking out at us with those huge ginormous eyes. We will miss him. Rest in peace in your watery grave BLOOCH.

Haha! That is the coolest fish I've ever seen. So sad I never got to meet Blooch. :(
ReplyDeleteWow that was funny, evil and sad! But mostly funny hahaha ok now I sound evil. Poor Blooch.
ReplyDeleteOh my! You make me laugh. I remember the days in Nursery when the lesson was "I am thankful for fish." The teachers always sent home goldfish for Chels and Nate which they named C.D., DVD, Tractor, and Sunshine. Sunshine lived FOREVER...or so it seemed. (I was the one who changed the water weekly.) One day, about two years later, I set new water out to achieve room temp and then added Sunshine. She just struggled and died. (We are on the Indian water and sometimes they overcholorinate it--lovely.) I was suddenly so sad and guilt ridden. RIP Sunshine. (Hmmmm, 'wonder if you'll have him in the next life?)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletefish are terrible
ReplyDeleteIs that a real kind of fish?? Haha he kind of scared me--no wonder he was the main attraction! So sorry for you loss. But Kade knows how you guys feel now--we got a fish and ever since we brought it home kade has been waiting for it to just die already.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!