10.26.2011

House Update: Week 2!

Ok. So here is how the house looked before we left for California. They started on the pre-stuccoing, added texture to the walls, and had the baseboards and doors ready to go in. Nice huh?


And five days later, it was practically done!!!!! Holy Cow, it was such a surprise to us how good it looked and how fast it went!







Do you like?
Now all that is left to do is touch ups on the walls and baseboards, adding the faucets, cleaning, and adding sprinklers and grass!! We are set to close in about a week! Yay! I need to start packing.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Guys, it's beautiful!!! Congratulations! It totally reminds me of the Horrocks' mansion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was shocked to see how finished it looks. It's beautiful! Do you have a move in date? I want to come help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous! Its so exciting to see it done! Definitely start packing...I waited til the last minute and it just added to the stress. lol You're going to love your new home! Can't wait to see it and ya'll too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.