Daniel and I bought these table and chairs on ksl for $40. It needed a little bit of a makeover, so we painted the chairs and table chocolate brown and then recovered the cushions with an orange curtain that we had. I think it looks great now!
Chairs: Before and After

primer and paint

Cushions: Before and after
Table: Before and after
It was a lot more work than I thought.


Wow! 'Haven't seen your blog for a while...the dining chairs and table are fantastic--so nice-looking! (What talent!) Your home pictures are beautiful! ('Especially love the picture of you 2 on the wall.) We will come by some time when we are in the area (and maybe have a fight with your sticks. :) )
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I can't wait to see it all set up. The fabric in the background of the picture looks SUPER cute! Is that for the curtain in your kitchen?
ReplyDeleteThat table looks gorgeous! I know how hard it is to refinish. I stripped about 15 coats of paint off Grandma Reece's table.
ReplyDelete