I have the privilege of having Ashley Taylor in my ward. She is an AMAZING photographer and a wonderful person. Check out her work here. Isn't she a pro? Since I have taken an interest in photography, she has let me tag a long with her to some of her photo sessions.
She loves to photograph graduating seniors. I can see why! Isn't McKayla such a pretty girl?!
I took these (that's why McKayla is never looking at the camera). Ashley hasn't finished editing hers yet, but it will be soon-so make sure to check them out. She already has taught me so much! It was great to compare pictures, see what settings she used, and how she posed her subject. She even let me use her very expensive lenses.
Thanks so much Ashley!





These are so great, Jamie!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures turned out so great!
ReplyDeleteoh Gosh I just seen this! Thank you Jamie! I love you!! These look awesome too!
ReplyDelete