4.24.2012

Visiting Loganville

Finally! I got to go back to visit the wonderful Logan. I've missed it so much! Mary Jane came with me for the 2.5 hour ride up. We missed you Ashley! 

First thing we said when we drove in the valley was "this feels like home". It was a great feeling! First stop we made was the BFA Graphic Design Show. I wanted to see my peers and their work. I got to see Dora and Kelden, Emilie and Russell, Ceci and my great Professor Bob! It was so fun to catch up! I miss those days in school. I had great friends and great teachers.

Next, we met a bunch of friends for dinner. It was so great to see my cute lil sis, Kaitlyn, and Alex!
Me and Erika. Love her!
After that, we hit up the Crate Stacking competition. Welcome back to college, right? My friends, Preston, Rob, and Pat competed. The point was to stack as many crates you could without falling. Rob got 20! After, we ventured over to the Quad for A-Night. There was a massive dance party going on and then it was True Aggie Night. Dan needed to be there, cuz we still aren't true aggies!


 Then we went to Charlie's! Mmmm
The next day, Preston took all of us climbing. So fun to be rock-climbing again! I've missed it.
Kaitlyn
Alex
Alex, me, MJ, and Kait. Love these girls!

me and Lindsay. Some say she's my twin. This girl always makes me laugh. I miss her!
Dora and Kelden. I set these two love birds up right here (2) years ago? Crazy!

Mj, Me, Caitlin, and Matt. I haven't seen Caitlin forever. So good to spend time with her!

 Logan was a blast! I need to go back more often. Thanks MJ for coming with me! We missed you Ashley and Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.