7.27.2012

Fiesta Days Rodeo

Happy 24th of July! To celebrate, I invited my family to come to the Spanish Fork Rodeo. They haven't been to one in a long time and it was Paxton's first time. He loved it. It surprised me that he was intrigued the whole time and stayed up until 11:00 without being grumpy. It was so fun. I think my favorite events are the mutton bustin and the bull riding. of course. Thanks family for coming with me! (poor Danny had to work again :( )


This little kid made it across the whole arena. So entertaining.


My cute mom.

See how into it he was?




what a cute couple



2 comments:

  1. Paxton is such a funny kid. I was shocked that he did so well all the way til 11 pm! And he still talks about those bulls all the time, so I'm glad we stayed! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have been begging to go to that rodeo. I have only been to one and I was 18 on a really bad date fresh from CA so it wasn't the best of circumstances. I need to try it again. Looks like you have had a really fun summer!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.