SALEM HILLS FOOTBALL
Football Season is here! I'm so excited! Dan is coaching on Salem Hills High School's team this year. He is loving it! It's fun to go watch his games every Friday.
Salem Hills vs Payson
We WON! 13-0

![]() |
| Dan (on the right) in his cute coaching gear |
![]() |
| Thanks to MJ and Parker for coming with me! |
DATE WITH THE BFF
One Saturday we doubled with my best friend Ali and her boyfriend, Brock. We went to dinner at CPK and then went bowling! Good time! But I realized how bad of a bowler I am.
![]() |
| Ali & Brock |
![]() |
| Skittle bowling! |
DAD'S BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday Father! We had a celebration dinner at Mi Ranchito. Sure good!
I love you dad!
![]() |
| Nerdy dad face haha |
COUSIN'S BABY SHOWER
My cute cousin Whitney is due any day now! She is having a little girl. She is going to be such a great mom. I have so many child hood memories with Whitney! I'm glad our kids will be close in age!
TRIPLE DATE
My best friend Christal is back in town! She has been living everywhere this summer and is now moved away to St Louis for 4 years :( So sad. But it was EXTREMELY great to hang out with her and her husband Daniel while they were here! We also got together with our high school friend, KC and his wife Candace. I haven't seen them since Dan and I's wedding. It was fun to catch up!
We went up Provo canyon and had dinner (until we got rained out), then we went and played games and KC's and then got frozen yogurt.
![]() |
| Candace & KC |
![]() |
| Christal & Daniel |
![]() |
| Dorky husband & I :) |
CHANNEL 2 PREMIER AT LACAILLE
My dad and I got invited to go to the Channel 2 premier at LaCaille. It's a way of them saying thank you to all their clients for doing advertising with them.
Anyways, I haven't been there forever (cuz it is super expensive and the food isn't that great), but it was fun to be up there again and see the beautiful gardens. We walked around and talked to people (that we didn't know) and ate dinner. I felt super young and out of place because there were so many ritzy looking people. But it was a good time being with my dad!














Looks like you guys have been busy little beavers!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should come cheer on Dan when there is a home game. Let us know when they are!
It was so fun hanging out with you guys! Miss you already!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy and having some fun! I pointed Dan out to Jason when we were at the game. I'm sad we didn't see you, you could have sat with us!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today with your appt. I hope you come tomorrow so we can know if anything changes!