Fall break finally came around. It was so nice to get away and spend some time with the husband!
We also got to hang out with Remi, Mindy & Paxton and Daniel's parents, Kaylee, Tony, & Emily.
Thursday night, we all got tickets to Tuacahn's Aladdin. And lucky for us, it got rained out :( We were there for about an hour before they decided they couldn't put the show on. It was too bad. The rest of the weekend was great weather, so it was such a bummer. Instead, we went back to the house and played games with my good friends Carly & Janson. That was a good highlight!

The next day, we went to the wildlife museum. We thought Paxton would love it. And he did, but was just scared of the dead animals.
![]() |
| he especially didn't like the polar bear. |
On Saturday, we went and hung out at the splash pad. Paxton loved this which was unusual!
After we had lunch out at a sports grill so the men could watch the BYU game.
And then to Dixie rock to take some family pictures.
Fun trip! Hopefully next time we can see the play.













Looks like a fun weekend! And that last picture of you two is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI know I was so bummed about Aladdin. We need to share pictures. We had a fun time with you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! :) I heard that play is awesome, so it's too bad you didn't get to see it! I guess there's always next time...
ReplyDeleteOther than the Aladdin rain out, looks like you had a great trip. Who goes to St. George and wears a coat!?! Bummer!
ReplyDeleteJamie...I do have to say you look so cute prego! We sure miss all of you! Looks like St. George was a blast..I still have yet to go there dang it. One day... :)
ReplyDeleteJamie!! Look at your teenie tiny tummy!! SO CUTE!! I love it!! :)
ReplyDelete