12.07.2012

Chuck-A-Rama Christmas Party

I have been very fortunate to work with an awesome company this past year. It has been a very good, enjoyable, fulfilling, and great learning experience to do their advertising. I have been very blessed to work with great people too! 

This year we had a pinewood derby christmas party! Everyone went all out on their cars. It was fun to see. Then we raced them! We raced them 3 times-3rd place got a $1, 2nd-$2, and 1st-$5! I made $8 and Dan made $3 :) It was a ton of fun! 

My car is the wrapped present :) Simple and easy!

Mater, Sponge bob and puppet.
Dan's is the green lantern car. 
Aunt Carolyn made the chuck wagon! 
Aunt Heather, Grandma, and mama 

2 comments:

  1. Took me all of two seconds looking at the Chuck Wagon picture to figure out who made it. Carolyn your amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! It's a great idea.

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.