This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions! Every year Mindy and Remi have a gingerbread house party. It is definitely more of a competition. There's voting and prizes to be had!
This year Dan and I made Shrek's house! And we got first place for the first time! Wahoo! I have to give a lot of the credit to Dan for the creativity. He melted and rolled out tootsie rolls to put on top of the house. It looks awesome!
2nd place goes to Erika and Ben and there Hobbit Ville! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think they did a pretty good job of replicating it. They had the great idea of dying coconut green to make the grass.
3rd place goes to Remi and Mindy. They recreated the house on Wreck it Ralph. Haven't seen this one either, but I love their creativity.
Sandee, Trev, and baby Jake are in town! They got here about 3pm that day, just in time for the party! They made Mater!
Brian, Britnie and Braden came this year. They went all out and created the Coliseum! Very cool!





Those are some pretty incredible "gingerbread" houses!! I'm impressed! :)
ReplyDelete