7.04.2014

Happy 4th of July

As soon as we got home from the ranch, we left to Mount Pleasant for the Tervort Reunion at the cabin. This year Dan and I borrowed my dad's motorcycle tent trailer to sleep in. But sleeping in it didn't go so great this year. That day Lucy had fun playing with the cousins and exploring around the cabin, but that night, she wasn't feeling so great. She did not sleep. Dan and I got about 4 hours of sleep. I think she was teething, poor girl. Hopefully the next day would be more fun.

On the fourth, we went to the Mount Pleasant Parade. This parade is awesome cuz it always has the most candy. The kids are awesome and get so much. Julie had a community bucket which was awesome for Dan and I. We happily took some candy off their hands. After the parade, we took a nap (which was very much needed), then joined the family at a park where there were food, games and contests. Then we went swimming at the Manti pool. That was the high light of the day! Lucy was feeling good and happy! We went back to the cabin afterward, had dinner and went on a ride on the side by side. Then Dan and I went home to watch the fireworks from our deck! Happy 4th! I love this country!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.