Some things about Lincoln at 2 Months:
-He is 11.6 pounds and 22.5 in
- He's smiling a lot more!
- He is my binkie boy! Yes! I'm so happy he likes his binkie. He also does super good with a bottle. Hurrah!
- He takes about 3-4 naps a day. Then he sleeps at night usually from 11-4, wakes up at 4 and then sleeps form 5-8. Not bad! I really love my time when I wake up with him. He is so gentle and sweet and I love to cuddle with him. He is very good at going back to sleep and only wakes up when he is hungry.
- During the day he is so patient. He will chill in his rocker as I feed Lucy breakfast. He just looks around with those big eyes and is content. He gets squirmy and fussy when he's tired so I'll wrap him up and cuddle him until he starts dozing off. He is very predictable and I love it.
This mom of 2 gig isn't so terrible. But maybe because Lincoln is so chill! Love him!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.