I feel so privileged to be a mother of the 2 sweetest kids! At church, we got to take a break from our callings and attend Relief Society. And the men made us strawberry shortcake. Yum. After church, we went over to my parents house. The guys made us delicious a delicious meal and they cleaned up afterwards too. It was wonderful. We took a few pictures, went on a golf cart ride and just enjoyed the day. We gave my mama a necklace with a picture of her grandkids, new family pictures, flowers and a shirt. I'm so happy to have a wonderful mom to look up to. She is an amazing woman!
We sure missed seeing Kathy though, but we did get to talk to her on the phone briefly. We miss her so much! We also got to talk to Kaylee!
I loved Mother's Day and I wish it was every day :)


You're such a beautiful mother. I love seeing your fun family updates! I'm glad all is well. We should get together next time I'm in Utah!
ReplyDelete