9.18.2015

Timpanogos vs. Mountain View


You know it's going to be a good game when Timoanogos scores first. We played great the first half and was ahead the whole time! They scored a few touchdowns second half but we still won the game. It was a freaking miracle that we won one! That was a good night. It's so much better when you win!

It was also a fun night cuz chuck a Rama sponsored the game. I handed out raffle tickets and t shirts that I designed to everyone that came in. The administration and team moms were so nice to help me. During half time we did the chuck of the game. That was fun and everyone enjoyed winning some free meal passes! Trev and I and the kids stayed out on the field and watched the halftime show. When the fireworks went, Lucy got so scared and ran toward me crying. It was pretty hilarious. That was such a fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.